Main Camping 1 is right next to the festival site, where you can camp with your own tent and car. You will always be well catered for on the food mile and with the free bus shuttle you will soon be at the beach or in the city!
On all five days of the festival, Main Camping 1 is an “Open Day”: From Wednesday, 10:00 a.m., the sleeping bags can be unpacked, the air mattresses pumped up and the grilled sausages laid out. You can stay until Sunday, 6:00 p.m. so that you can start your journey home sober, true to the motto “Don’t drink & drive”.
Here are the hard facts for MainCamping 1:
- right next to the festival site
- You can get the required car vignette in the ticket shop or in the car park for a cash payment.
- Showers, electricity for blow-drying / shaving etc. are available – free of charge!
- hygienic water toilets along with Dixiklo
- free drinking water available
- Bus shuttle to the lake, the festival site and the city: free of charge
The car-free extension of the Main Camping welcomes you to Airbeat One! When you arrive, you can simply park your car in the nearby car park and during the day you can meet up with your friends at the Main Camping before walking together from the festival living room to the festival grounds!
After a long day of partying, you can relax nicely at the North Camping and get your floor spirit back for the next day.
Experience the true camping feeling and create an oasis of relaxation with your friends. Of course, there are plenty of toilets and showers at Nord Camping, just like at our other campsites. Just like at the Main and VIP campsites, you can also choose from a variety of food stalls. So if you get a little or a lot of hunger, you can satisfy it quickly. Secure your place at the Nord Camping now: Tickets
On all five days of the festival, Nord Camping will be open to the public: from 10 a.m. on Wednesday, you can unpack your sleeping bags, pump up your air mattresses and put out your barbecue sausages. And to make sure you start your journey home completely sober, true to the motto “Don’t drink & drive”, you can stay until Sunday, 18:00.
Here are the hard facts for the Nord Camping:
- You can get the required car vignette at the ticket shop or at the car park in exchange for a cash payment.
- Nord Camping and the festival grounds are only a five-minute walk away
- no noise pollution at the Nord Camping (no cars, no sound)
- showers, electricity for blow-drying / shaving etc. is available – free of charge!
- hygienic water toilets and porta-potties
- free drinking water available
- Bus shuttle to the lake and into town: free of charge
- Arrival: 24 h possible
There is no better way to camp with your own tent and car! We complement the full experience of the Main Camping with the beautiful VIP Village. There you can relax, do sports, swim in a huge mobile pool and listen to the beautiful sounds of the DJs on the VIP Village stage. So you have the best balance during the day to the wild nights on the festival grounds.
- Use of the separate festival entrance & the VIP camping areas
- Use of VIP sanitary areas (showers & water toilets)
- Use of whirlpools in the new whirlpool area
- Access to Europe’s largest mobile pool
- Use of electricity for blow-drying or shaving in the shower camps
- Hammocks & various extra chill options
- VIP floor with extra DJs starting on Wednesday
Extended offer (not included in the ticket price):
- Use of hairdresser, nail studio or massage area
- Use of an exclusive breakfast/lunch/dinner offer in the VIP Village
- Use of the exclusive ambience with cocktail bar, champagne bar and a selection of coffee specialties
Access to VIP Waterworld
We bring Europe’s largest mobile pool (1400 sqm) to Neustadt-Glewe and offer you a cool down and lots of fun with your friends after long nights of dancing! Our VIP Waterworld offers you that pure Ibiza feeling! To top it all off, there will also be a whirlpool area with exclusive whirlpools for you for the first time this year!
- Own stage with DJs
- water games
- Various specials
- whirlpool area
You do not want to carry a lot of equipment and would rather spend cozy nights in a ready-made tent with a made bed? Then our Special Camping is just right for you! The Special Camping Area opens Wednesday at 10am and closes Sunday at 6pm.
Here you have the choice between Special Camping REGULAR and Special Camping VIP. The Special Camping VIP includes the access to the VIP Camping and VIP Village.
The Special Camping will be located in the North Camping, in a closed area. It is quiet, you have only access with a Special Camping ticket (REGULAR & VIP) and there are own showers and toilets.
You can only buy the Special Camping Regular and VIP in combination with a tent. The products will be displayed once you have added a tent to your shopping basket.
Here are the hard facts for the Special Camping:
- ready set up tent
- closed off quiet area
- own showers and toilets in the Special Camping area
- The required car vignette P4 or P3 is available at the ticket store or at the parking lot against cash payment.
You have the choice between different types and sizes of tents. Here is a quick summary: